This is where all my free art will be posted. I retain all copyrights, but you are free to use with no restrictions. Some of the available graphics are: Digi Stamps, Digital Scrapbooking and Card Making supplies and Poser files.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Old Digital Kits New Again

These kits are in the spirit of Halloween. The first two are tagger kits, but the size would also work very well for card making as the papers are 8x8".

click on image to download

click on image to download


This is a full-sized digital scrapbooking kit. The papers are 12" x 12", 300dpi. It is designed with my favorite Halloween colors.

click here for papers
click here for elements

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 14 post on Sep. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

CindyB said...

Great kit! Thank you so much.
CindyB