This is where all my free art will be posted. I retain all copyrights, but you are free to use with no restrictions. Some of the available graphics are: Digi Stamps, Digital Scrapbooking and Card Making supplies and Poser files.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

First Digi-Stamp Freebie

Well, here she is - Witchy-Poo! She is the first of three witches I'm going to be sharing with you. The image is in both jpg and PNG format for more versatility. All my digi-stamps are hand-drawn and then digitized for use.


Click on image to download...


Here is an example of Witchy-Poo in color. Have fun!!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Your work ROCKS! Thanks for sharing. Smiles Debbiejw

Mungo said...

Witchy Poo is great, thank you