This is where all my free art will be posted. I retain all copyrights, but you are free to use with no restrictions. Some of the available graphics are: Digi Stamps, Digital Scrapbooking and Card Making supplies and Poser files.

Monday, October 5, 2009

Summer Blues and a Design Team Call

Here is another mini kit suitable for card making. Enjoy....


click on image to download



CALL FOR DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS!
I know I am still fairly new on the scene, but I would like to form a small design team to help me show off my originals. Here's all you have to do: make a couple of projects using my kits to make a scrapbook page or signature tag or a digi-stamp for a card and e-mail pictures to me. Cards may use other elements in addition to my image(s). No previous experience is necessary, just creativity. I will choose three team members in two weeks to give everyone time to submit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Oct. 06, 2009. Thanks again.