This is where all my free art will be posted. I retain all copyrights, but you are free to use with no restrictions. Some of the available graphics are: Digi Stamps, Digital Scrapbooking and Card Making supplies and Poser files.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Flashback Fashion for Aiko 3

If you downloaded this file previously, I have posted a fix so please re-download. Apparently I had missed a small bug in the top. Thanks.
This is a very Retro '70s two-piece outfit. The shirt and pants are separate pieces of dynamic clothing. Templates are included, so please share with me your new textures for this. it has been tested in Poser 5.
click on image to download


LONG LIVE THE SUMMER OF LOVE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pity, only dinamic, i haven't poser, only DAZ3D studio, and can't use dinamic clothes. but your rats are amazing, thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this, momma. Sorry I can not call a lady, a rat :)

Lolosblog said...

I just wanted to drop by and welcome you to Abilene! I have not had time to read your blogs yet but plan to after Christmas.

Thanks for stopping by. You will love Abilene. I have only been here 46years (lol) and my hubby and I will celebrate 25years also in Feb!

Can't wait to visit you more!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 13 post on Sep. 13, 2009. Thanks again.